Tomorrow, Tomorrow (OK, I Won't Break Into Song)
Tomorrow I go back to rez, and for some reason there is something bugging me deep down inside about going back that I can't figure out.
I only get this feeling when I worry. I don't mind worrying as long as I know what I'm worrying about. Every once in awhile (like now) I get this nasty gut feeling that I can't place, and then it freaks me out because I should know what is causing me so much discomfort, but I don't. Makes sense, right?
Maybe I have some unfinished business out here that I have to deal with. Maybe I can sense something bad happening and want to stop it, but I don't know what to stop. Maybe I just ate some bad food.
Whatever it is, I want it to go away! NOW!
This actually leads perfectly into:
Kyla's Download of the Day
"I Need Some Sleep"
(By The Eels)
Why Chosen: This song is from the Shrek 2 soundtrack, and as beautiful as it is, it has a very chilling tone to it, which adds to its appeal. The song is about letting go of your worries and embracing whatever comes your way (represented by sleep.)
Here is the part that stuck out to me the most:
I need some sleep
It can't go on like this
I tried counting sheep
But there's one I always miss
Everyone says I'm getting down too low
Everyone says you just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go
You just gotta let it go


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home