Dear Diary...Love Kyla (Oh...Inside Jokes...How I Love Thee)
Dear Neglected World,
For those of you who have messaged me and I haven't responded (or those of you who call all the time and I'm never around...Dad), no I have not died. Just busy. Abnormally busy.
Tomorrow will be my tenth day in a row of RA training (keep in mind I finished my summer job at 3:00 last Thursday and started training/RA work at 3:05 that same day.) Each day starts with 8:00 AM breakfast (mandatory) and continues on from there, most often until 8:00 PM, but sometimes until later, even up to midnight (depending on the activities.)
I am working with such an amazing group of people this year. Any free time I have had I spend with them, playing magnetic "Around-The-World" darts, Guitar Hero (quite possibly the best video game ever...it rocks...literally!), holding spoons (a good story for a later post), seeing Snakes On A Plane (so bad it's awesome), and generally just having a good time being with people (my own age and with the same interests.)
I will continue to not be around for awhile. Camp (yay for leaving the rez!) is coming up soon (VERY excited) and after that is yet another move (the third one of the summer...yay renovations!) and then Welcome Week for the students. Hope everyone is doing well, and feel free to drop me an e-mail if you want to get ahold of me. It's usually easier for me to answer my e-mails then respond to instant messages 4 hours after the fact.
Have a great week (and as I told my staff team, never forget that you are brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous.)
Love,
Kyla
1 Comments:
ok, email messages to Kyla...it's good to be busy though means you have less time to think, and you can go to bed exhausted, and wake up feeling refreshed, or even more exhausted???
Luv ya!!
Post a Comment
<< Home