Monday, May 22, 2006

Tattoodles!

As I'm sure most of you already know (mostly because I won't stop talking about it), on Friday, May 19, 2006, I got a tattoo.

I am very proud of my tattoo. The entire thing took 1 1/2 hours to complete (and trust me, it wasn't a walk through the park either), and I now I sport a beautiful and original tattoo. For those who have yet to see a picture (or have yet to see a close-up picture), here it is in all it's glory.



Any of the red you see won't be there. It'll be a very light gray when my back has finished healing. The only red that'll still be there will be that funny blob below the heart, which I can't get ride of due to the fact it's a birthmark.

Right now, my tattoo is on the bumpy stage (where my tattoo is 3-D and needs constant moisture to heal.) It is bordering on the itchy stage, which I am not looking forward to, and am sure I will not enjoy.

The picture doesn't really do justice either. It's hard to get a good sense of size and really what a work of art it is until you see it up close and on my back. But, since most of my readers are many many kilometers away, this is going to have to do for now.

Any questions about my tattoo or the process? Feel free to ask!

1 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I like...I didn't realize you used any color. I see Kyla's birthmrk! Not a big deal, but I noticed! Doesn't that mean I care?

anyway you know how I feel about it... I talked to you about it, but I thought you'd enjoy a comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home