Friday, July 29, 2005

¡Cuidados!

So, as most of you know, I'm going to Mexico tomorrow to build houses, do street-ministry, and reach out to the locals in Tijuana, Mexico. I will meet up with the Newsboys while I am there (my most favourite band in the entire world!) and we will minister to the poor and underprivileged in this area. I expect it to be a real eye-opener, and I'm really excited about all the amazing things God has in store for me while I'm down there.

I sent a few of you an e-mail linking to a page that will supposedly have up-to-date information about our trip, live testimonials, and pictures, so you can see what I'm up to while I'm gone. If you didn't get the e-mail, I'm sorry, but I had to sent it to my parents too, and I only got 10 invites. I'll post tons and tons of pictures when I get back anyway. Also, for those who got the e-mail, read the other e-mail I sent to you about this webpage...there are a few things you should know before you visit!

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week, think of me lots, and I'll have tons of stories to post in a little over a week.

Adiós amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home