Thursday, January 13, 2005

Peer Pressure!

Lindsay told me to post something today. So here I go.

This is Kyla posting. Kyla is making a post on her blog. On her blog Kyla is posting. Posting is Kyla on her blog.

Sorry...not too much to report on my end.

I'm hanging out with Jay on Saturday, and I'm super excited. You have to remember that we haven't seen each other in three years, so it's going to be really nice to see him again. We're going to aimlessly wander around Toronto and take pictures (I have to do some location scouting for my monologue, and have to do a video photo montage for my editing class.) After that we'll go see a movie. Should be a good day, but I'm meeting him downtown at 11:00 so that means I have to get up uber early to get ready and get downtown. I love my sleep.

Hmmm...I haven't posted an entertaining random link for awhile, so I think I will take this opportunity to do so. I will get a few from my "Off The Wall" section in my favourites list (yes, I have an "Off The Wall" section in my favourites list.)

I think I have something for everyone:

For the gamblers and race fans: Scrollbar Racing
Place your bets and watch them race!

For the lonely soul: Oliverbot
A robot you can talk to, ask questions and be friends with!

For the person wishing that it was still the holidays: Chrismahanukwanzakah
It doesn't matter what you believe, this Virgin Mobile ad includes everyone!

Enjoy and have a great night!

1 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thank you for giving in to peer pressure. Isn't it fun! Profoundly entertaining... Talk to you later cookie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home