To Lighten My Mood
Those of you who actually both to read my blog on a regular basis will know that I have not been feeling well lately. To make myself feel better, I bought some posters from a vendor that came to the school (personally, I think they need to stop letting these guys in because all I want to do is spend money when they're here, though I'm assuming that's the point!) Anyway, here is what I picked up:
How could a girl NOT feel better when there is a huge picture of Brad Pitt staring at her while she sleeps? And the next, and possibly coolest poster ever (well...it's making my day right now):
Check it out! It's a copy of the original movie poster for Star Wars (which you all know I love!)
Other than that my day has been lousy. I just don't feel right...it's hard to explain, but I hope I can put the pieces back soon enough.
I accidentally spilt Sprite on my desk earlier, and then when I was adjusting one of my posters while standing on my fridge, I kicked a glass of BRIGHT RED fruit juice and it got all over my sheets, so I have to wash and dry them before I go to bed.
I go to the doctor tomorrow to see if there is anything physically wrong, and then I'm going to go see a counsellor to see if they can help me relieve some of the incredible stress I've been feeling.
Here's hoping for the best!




2 Comments:
Let me know how everything goes ky. You're not alone. Don't forget that.
Excellent poster Kyla, I happen to have another version of the original poster on my wall. I need a camera so I can post it on my blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home