Oops, I Did It Again!
Twice. This is the second time in two days that I have slept away the entire afternoon!
It's not like I plan these things! They just happen!
OK, I will admit that yesterday, I didn't feel so guilty, but today I feel like I have wasted valuable time and should be more responsible. Yesterday, I fell asleep around 1:30 and woke up around 4:00. Today I fell asleep around 2:00 and woke up around 6:00! That's a REALLY long catnap! I mean, for some people, that's a full night's sleep!
At least I won't be able to do that tomorrow, seeing as class starts at 12:45, and goes until 3:20. I have a midterm in that class. I'm a bit nervous about it; it's the one with all the f-stops and shutter speeds and ISO stuff that I have to remember and be able to use.
On the brighter side of life, I got a 14/15 on one camera assignment (using a tripod), and 15/15 on the other (handheld.) That made my day alot better.
Off to study!
Oh, did you see that my blog has righted itself, so my profile is back at the top. The two offending posts (which I tried to fix time and time again) were finally cirulated out of the main page, fixing the template automatically! Yay for not having to do anything!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home