Monday, October 25, 2004

Blah!

This has been a really blah sort of day. I woke up, went to English, came back for a 3 hour nap, ate some dinner and then went to Value Village. I did get two really awesome shirts though, so that was sorta good. I just feel tired...maybe it's from sleeping way too much on the weekend, or a combination of I FEEL LIKE CRAP! Oh well, I'll get over myself soon and start worrying about important things.

We were making fun of romance novels in Value Village. I picked on up and, knowing my luck, the first page I flipped to was the sex scene. And this wasn't sweet and pretty sex. This was like hard-core, describe-it-all-using-actual-terms sex. It made us all laugh.

Here's a game to play for those as bored as myself. It's quite addictive, and I didn't want to do anything until I was done (it doesn't take TOO long to figure out)...I think that might of been the point.

I'm going to watch a movie...maybe when that is done I'll be in a better mood to post something cool. If not, hold out 'til tomorrow faithful blog friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home