Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Kyla And Ricky

This lovely section would be the "Kyla and Ricky" section. In this section you will find numerous pictures of Kyla and Ricky acting like morons. Actually, to be fair, it is a section of Kyla acting like a moron and Ricky playing along just to be nice. He's a good friend like that.

I believe that this picture needs some explanation. Ricky (for a reason I cannot remember) decided to grab my neck and go in towards my face with the intention to bite off my nose (or something like that.) However, angle expert Lindsay took a picture that makes it look like Ricky is going in for a big kiss...and that Kyla is enjoying it. Gotta love those angles (see the last picture in this post.)

Since Ricky is all buff now, I decided to leap into his arms to see if he could catch me...he could.

I don't know what I find so funny, but I appear to be laughing my head off.

Our angle expert Lindsay took over for this picture, stating that a different angle would give it a more interesting look. I think she was right...

Thanks to Ricky for being a good sport and putting up with my shenanigans...teehee...I like that word...shenanigans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home