Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Official Must-See Movie List

When I was little (well...I'm still little...I mean younger) I always had dozens of little notebooks lying around that I would write lists in. They were to-do lists, list of books I read, lists of things I liked. The list-keeping usually lasted for about half a day and then I would forget about it, or would neglect to update it, or decide I didn't really want to do what I wrote down on my list.

Well, I've made a new list, but I feel pretty motivated to work my way through this one.

As you can see, I have added a new-side bar to my blog. I call it Kyla's "Offical Must-See Movie List." It's basically a list of movies that I have read/heard about or have been recommended to me that I put in list format so I can actually remember what they are. You see, I keep telling people that I have this 'list' of movies that I must see, but it's actually just a jumble of titles in my already overloaded mind. So I wrote it down and posted it. Right now it's sitting at 54 movies (4 of which I've already watched in the past week) and it will continue growing as new movies get released, or I remember movies that I forgot to put on the list.

If anyone wants to help me by lending me these movies or watching them with me, I would be very appreciative. To keep track of the ones I watch, when I finish watching them, I will add an IMDB link to the name, so it will be underlined and you can easily go see the run-down of whatever movies I have watched (if you're interested.)

Also, feel free to recommend any titles that aren't on the list. If I have seen the movie (but haven't seen it in awhile and I do intend to see it again...ie: Armageddon) it won't go on the list, simply because I want this list to be about movies I haven't seen.

The list is quite eclectic as I am trying to broaden my tastes (everything from historical movies to dramatic movies to stupid movies can be found on the list.)

If you don't recognize some of the movies on the list it is because they actually haven't been released yet...I'm just getting prepared for the next few years.

So enjoy browsing my list, and feel free to recommend anything!

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

They sound cool. I've already seen a bunch of them, but alomst all of them are really good, and I'd see them again. It's funny that you made a list... I too have a movie list, only they're to buy, not only see. Insomnia was realy good. Out of that list, that stuck out... not sure why. Anywho, I have to finish studying spanish, thanks for the help with my "moral" issue essay. lol PS: Don't Forget the NOTEBOOK Again and again... special features... big screen tV Baby! you know what I'm talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home