Sexy Pose
Welcome to the "Sexy Pose" section of the evening.
Jocelyn, Lindsay, and myself were joking around and posing together, and hamming it up for the camera. This of course caught the attention of the boys. To be fair, I took a "Sexy Pose" of everyone present at the get-together (though you will notice that the girls did a much better job of at least trying to pose all sexy-like than the boys did.) The photos are in alphabetical order by first name.
Here is Andrew's "Sexy Pose." Note the lack of enthusiasm in his eyes. I even tried to inspire him by being on the more flirtacious side, but alas, nothing seemed to work. This picture was taken without his consent and he's probably not too impressed that I put it on my blog.
Here we have Jocelyn working it for the camera. Coy, yet moving. Mysterious, yet very open. I like it Jocelyn. I really, really like it.
Here is my "Sexy Pose." As you can tell, I was trying a bit too hard, and would have no luck attracting any guys with this look. I might however, attract flies and various forms of bacteria.
This is picture #1 from the "What They DON'T Teach At Acadia" section. They obviously don't teach how to pose very well, as evident from how Kyle posed when I walked up to him and said "Ok Kyle...your turn for the sexy pose!"
One word for this one: hot. (I love you Cookie!)
Lindsay is my sunshine and she is the most qualified when it comes to the art of the "Sexy Pose." I think she should hold a class or something.
Ah...here we have section two of "What They DON'T Teach At Acadia." Nick is sporting a confused and absent look that can hardly be classified as sexy. I gave him another chance however...
...and he didn't do so well the second time around, either. Maybe it's a second year course or something...
Ricky didn't want a "Sexy Pose" and it took me a good 10 minutes of chasing him with a camera to get him in the middle of the frame, so this cannot be directly qualified (nor can the next picture) as a pose.
I don't know why he wouldn't pose though...he's all buff and stuff...maybe he was worried about showing the rest of us up or something...yes that's definitely it...
Finally, but certainly not least, we have Ryan doing the ever popular "Buddy Christ" pose. Would it be sacreligious to refer to it as sexy?













1 Comments:
YA! Huzzah. Thx Cookie, that was fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home