Celebrity Crush #7
Ok, I changed the title from "Celebrity Crush Of The Week" to simply "Celebrity Crush" because I haven't posted one of these since November when I crushed on Johnny Depp. My crush for the next little while is older than all the others, but I still think he is hot. And no, he is not 'creepy' and he is not 'weird'...he is hot...deal with it! Yes, he plays creepy and messed up characters in movies, but the man is unfortunately typecast, and I love him, so there!
Vital Stats:
Name: Steve Buscemi
Date of Birth: December 13, 1957 (Brooklyn, New York, USA)
Best Known For: This man has done everything. He was the infamous Mr. Pink in Reservoir Dogs. He played the loveable, yet clueless Seymour in Ghost World. He was the voice of Randall Boggs, the nasty colour-shifting monster in Monsters, Inc. He was the deranged (but super funny) maniac Rockhound in Armageddon. He has been in 5 Coen brothers films. Need I continue?
Currently: Steve Buscemi is always working, and he seems to be in everything from uncredited roles in Adam Sandler movies to deep, dark tradgedies. He currently has 8 films that are in the works for 2005-6, including a voice in Charlotte's Web and a few other neat looking films such as Monster House and The Sky Is Green.
Why Chosen: This week I watched Ghost World for the first time, AND I watched Reservoir Dogs for the first time as well (I watched it twice and would definitely recommend it.) Steve Buscemi, when onscreen, owns the audience. He is captivating to watch, and has this mysterious quality that makes him irresistable. He is typically typecast as crazed or sleazy characters (which, don't get me wrong, has worked for him), but the closest thing he has done to a romantic lead was in Ghost World (and trust me, this was hardly a romantic lead.) Therefore, it is my goal (as a filmmaker) to write a movie starring Steve Buscemi as the romantic lead when I become a big filmmaker. Why? Because I love him...enough said!
Here are some more rockin' pictures of Steve looking hot. Enjoy!





2 Comments:
yeah he is old, but that is besides the point...age does not matter. But I will admit he has plsyed some creepy roles. I mean really creepy roles! I honestly had nightmares with him in it from movies like conair.
ooo, I wanted to mention that I also have seen Ghost World, surprisingly good movie. And he was quite lovable in that movie so I could see how a crush could devolop but still...
eww!
ok, you know that I'm not opposed to older men... ahem George... but atleast George is tall dark, and handsome. Like I said before... that steve guy is scary looking.
Now if you want a hottie... Ryan Gosling. *sigh*
Post a Comment
<< Home