Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Wellness Website

Hey Everyone!

You can check out my progress with the Wellness Challenge right here. If you go to the participants page you can check out everyone who is doing it, as well as their goals and their barriers. If you go to the journals section you can see what each of us have written about our journey thus far.

I have made a link on the sidebar so you don't have to keep finding this post to link to it.

Oh, and I feel like a bit of a heel. The guy I kept complaining about a few posts earlier...the one who talks too much and always gets stuff wrong...he turned out to be really nice and friendly and stuff. Well...he still talks too much, but I don't mind it so much anymore because he's not a jerk (like the other moron in my class...that argument still stands.)

Later!

2 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care if he is nice or not: If he is consistently wrong and saying pointless things then he should shut up. I don't pay tuition to have my class conversation dominated by children who clearly haven't mastered the prerequisites for the course: I paid to hear the prof instruct and respond to intelligent, engaging, and relevant questions. If you can't align your questions with those requirements then you better al least be a "nice" person so I think twice about pushing you down the stairs.

Have a nice day.

~Jesse

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Amy Mahon said...

I think I know who the moron is.......... hahaha
he's so NOT hot.
people with shitty personalities suck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home