Sunday, October 24, 2004

Survey

I am really bored today, so I thought I would take one of those e-mail surveys and fill them out on the blog.

1) What is your name? Kyla Rae Springall
2) Nicknames? Lin calls me Cookie...my name on the forum is Dominatrix, though I don't think that one will catch on.
3) Birthday? July 18, 1986
4) Where do you live? Right now I live in a dorm room in Toronto, ON. My home however is in Quispamsis, NB.
5) What school do you attend? Humber College
6) Siblings and their ages? Kristyn, 16
7) Zodiac sign? Cancer, but I don't belive in astrology.
8) Righty or lefty? Righty
9) Hair colour? Brown, with natural blonde highlights.
10) Eye colour? Brown
11) Height? 5'3" (yes...very short!)
12) Do you wear contacts or glasses? This question seems to be assuming that I wear one or the other. I wear glasses only when I have to read something.
13) Do you have any piercings? If so, what and where? My ears are pierced...normal place.
14) Do you wear any rings? My graduation ring.
15) Do you have a certain fashion you follow? I make up my own rules when it comes to fashion. I don't like anyone telling me what I can and cannot do.
16) How are you today? The usual...tired and bored.
17) What pants are you wearing right now? My red Le Chateau ones with the zippers and pockets and buttons all over them.
18) What shirt are you wearing right now? A navy blue one originally from Jacob, but most recently bought at Value Village for $0.99. A grey sweatshirt over that.
19) What does your hair look like at the moment? Greasy, because I didn't wash it today, therefore it is pulled back in a ponytail, out of my face.
20) What song are you listening to right now? "Awake In A Dream" by Kalan Porter.
21) What was the last thing you ate? A huge plate of pasta and chicken in a cream sauce from the rez dining hall.
22) How is the weather right now? Oh, you know...cold and smoggy and muggy.
23) Last person you talked to on the phone? Grandma called earlier...
24) Last dream you remember? See the previous post...
25) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Firetruck red
26) Have you almost ever died? I think everyone has had one experience or another where they thought they were going to die. I have, but I've never actually come close.
27) What makes you happy? Endorphins
28) What is the next CD that you're going to buy? It's a toss up: either Kalan Porter's when it comes out, the new Lifehouse one that is in production right now, or the most recent one from Phil Joel that I have not yet been able to find.
29) What is the best advice ever given to you? Keep your eyes on the stars; keep your feet on the ground.
30) Have you ever won any award? I have won a couple acting awards, and an award for one of my movies.
31) What are you future goals? Pass college, get a good job, become a director/producer, get married and live a contented life.
32) Do you like to dance? Like, yes...Can?, no...
33) What is the worst sickenss you have ever had? I think when the doctors weren't sure if I was going into kidney failure or not and I was bedridden for three days in extreme pain.
34) What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? I have probably done stupid things but nothing comes to mind because you can't live with regrets.
35) What is your favourite memory? Prom...the whole day was amazing!!!!!
36) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would be about 25 pounds lighter...like a size 0 or 2.
37) Where do you shop? Wherever I can find what I need the cheapest.
38) How many kids do you want? Two...maybe three.
39) Sons/daughters names? Justice for a girl, Justin for a boy.
40) Do you do drugs? Tylenol and caffeine.
41) Do you drink? Not enough to incapacitate me (translation: I've had about 2 sips of anything alcohol related in my life!)
42) What kind of shampoo do you use? Pantene Pro V, for hair so healthy looking it shines!
43) What sport do you hate the most? Soccer
44) What are you most scared of? Puppets
45) How many TV's do you have in your house? Two
46) Do you have your own? At college, my TV is hooked up through my computer.
47) Do you have your own phone line? At college, yes. At home, no.
48) Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? I sleep with a stuffed turtle that Kyle and his mom and aunt won for me at a carnival.
49) Have you ever broken, fractured, or sprained something? Sprained and hurt badly, yes. I've never broken anything though.
50) Who do you tell your secrets to? God
51) Who is the loudest friend you have? At college, Kristine (especially when she is drunk!) At home, without a doubt, Ricky wins!
52) Who is the quietest friend you have? I don't have quiet friends.
53) How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tooties pop? Who knows?
54) Which came first: the chicken or the egg? The chicken.
55) Do you believe in love? I believe in a thing called love, just listen to the rhythm of my heart!
56) Do you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend? Not at the moment.
57) Do you have a crush on anyone? See two posts ago.
58) Who is your crush? See two posts ago.
59) Where do you want to go on your honeymoon? On a cruise in the Caribbean.
60) What song do you want played at your wedding? I want the traditional wedding song when I walk down the aisle. For the first dance though, I want either "Breathing" by Lifehouse or "On The Wings of Love."
61) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Their eyes
62) Are you too shy to ask someone out? Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
63) Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? As Alyssa and I have discussed before: Someone who wants to spend the rest of their life with me!
64) Which is worse?: Making out with your brother or your dad? My dad, since I don't have a brother.
65) Which is worse?: Having your tonsils or appendix removed? I would guess tonsils.
66) Lights on/off? During the day = on...sleeping = off. Simple enough.
67) Sun or rain? Sun
68) McDonalds or Burger King? Subway
69) Scary movies or happy ones? Happy
70) Backstreet Boys or NSync? NSync...how old is this survey?
71) On the phone, or in person? This question can be interpreted many, MANY ways...I'll say in person.
72) Paper or plastic? Plastic = credit card.
73) Sausage or pepperoni? Pepperoni sausage?
74) Summer or winter? Summer
75) Hugs or kisses? Both
76) Chocolate or white milk? Chocolate
77) Root Beer or Dr. Pepper? Dr. Pepper
78) Is the glass half empty or half full? Depends on whether you are pouring it or drinking from it!
79) VHS or DVD? DVD!!!!!
80) Cats or dogs? Turtles
81) Mud or Jell-o wrestling? Jell-o (done it 4 times!)
82) Vanilla or chocolate? Vanilla or chocolate what? Chocolate mostly, but I prefer vanilla ice cream!
83) Skiing or boarding? Skiing
84) Cake or pie? Cake
85) Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
86) Sunset or sunrise? Sunset, because I'm never awake to see the sunrise.
87) Colour? Pink, black, white, red
88) Fast food? KFC
89) Candy? Gummie candy
90) Beverage? Pepsi
91) Ice Cream? Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!
92) Sport? Volleyball and baseball
93) Number? 18, 100
94) Song? "Awake In A Dream" by Kalan Porter
95) Actor/Actress? Tom Hanks, Reese Witherspoon
96) Day of the year? Christmas, my birthday
97) Month? July
98) TV Show? LOST, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
99) Band? Newsboys, Lifehouse, Green Day, Hanson
100) Store? Le Chateau
101) Teacher? Mr. Smith
102) Board game? Trivial Pursuit

That seems to be about it. Anyway, I have to go. Good timing too; Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is on! Hopefully they're someplace warm so Ty takes off his shirt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home