Blair Witch
For those of you who don't know, this is me and my best friend in the entire world, Lindsay. I entitled this post "Blair Witch" because that is what it appears I'm doing. I think I told Lindsay to make a crazy face, and to make me look stupid, she smiled and looked all pretty, leaving me to a look like more of a fool than I actually am. She has a blog too. I inspired her. I'd like to think that she is my muse and that I am hers. We have a lot of inside jokes, and I swear that we don't do any of the things that we say we do. We just say that we do them to get a rise out of our friends. This post if for Lindsay who I know misses me terribly, and needs a good reminder of how we can be goofy together and will be for years to come. This is for you Lin:

1 Comments:
aww Cookie, *snif* that was beautiful! A symphony was playing while I read those words. Music to my ears. lol No really, thanks Ky, that was really sweet. You're right I do really miss you.
P.s If you think that is a good picture of me, you've got another thing coming! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home