www.ileadthemostexcitinglife.com
No...before you type that into your URL box, that's not a real website (I checked)...I just thought that by using that as my title would help accentuate how pathetic my life has been this past week.
Today was potentially the most boring day of them all.
*How boring was it?*
It was so boring that the highlight of my day was when I took the keys out of my keyboard and cleaned them.
No...that's not supposed to be the punchline to a really bad joke...that probably was the highlight of my day.
I set my alarm for 10:30 with the intention to maybe pop over to the theatre and see a matinee (the theatre by the school has $4 matinee, a price you can't beat!) and get some much needed work done.
Well at 1:30 I dragged my butt out of bed, and sat on down at the computer where I still am (oh look! 13 hours later!) I played ghetto video games, surfed the web and listened to tunes. I talked to three people on MSN...two of them I was related to (nothing against my relatives...I love you all...it's just not the same as chatting with friends (Jesse I know you're reading this and are probably going to post a snide remark, but I don't mind...I enjoy your snide remarks!)) After playing video games all day, I vaccuumed my floor, and took the keys out of my keyboard for a much-needed cleaning.
Now I sit here and type this blog for you, my faithful readers, and hope you feel bad for my pathetic state and swear to kick my butt into gear in hopes that one day in the future I will have a legitimate social life.
As a testament to my pathetic nature, I give you this: my video journal of me eating my very first Cadbury creme egg of the season (my favourite non-religious part of Easter.)
Enjoy...oh and I've added clever captions to these ones as a further sign of my degrading mental state and sanity level. So check them out (and feel free to be envious at how brilliantly awesome my life is *rolls eyes*):

"Over the lips, past the gums...watch out stomach - here it comes!"
And so ends my Cadbury creme egg photo diary. Tune in next week when I journal my ingestion of a pack of Cadbury Mini Eggs.
(That was a joke...hahaha...anyone? That's it...I'm going to bed now.)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home