This Is Major Kyla To Ground Control...I'm Floating In The Most Peculiar Way
Blarg!
I know in my last post I said I wasn't sure how long it would be until my next. Well, it came sooner than even I expected. I guess I just need to get some stuff off my chest.
I'm feeling a bit out of it right now. I don't know if it's end of school stress, or if I'm getting low on iron again, or if I'm just over tired.
I almost feel like I'm having an out of body experience; my brain is constantly elsewhere, doing something else and only checking in every once in awhile, but my body still has to deal with life. It's a little weird, and I want to get out of it as soon as possible.
Lifehouse came out with a new CD today. I can't wait to pick it up. I'll get it on Friday when I see my father (he's coming down from North Bay for the Easter weekend.) They have the most beautiful song called Everybody Is Somebody, which I was just privledged to hear the other day. It is on the Wicker Park soundtrack, and it is insanely beautiful, and it has definitely been refreshing to listen to the words for the past few days. I would completely recommend you download it, or if you're chatting to me on MSN, I'll transfer it to you. Here are the lyrics...they really made an impact on me:
Stumbling I fall away it's hard to make a change
Easy to be who you are when no one knows your name
Walking past the lonely walls with eyes as cold as stone
Climb inside the emptiness it's safe when you're alone
Don't be alarmed
Don't be afraid of what you are
Just look around
Everybody is someone
Everybody is someone
All this time you lived alone without a memory
Built your life upon the ground that sinks beneath your feet
Step outside the misery for once you feel alive
Second chances only come around once in a life
Don't be alarmed
Don't be afraid of what you are
Just turn around
Everybody is someone
Everybody is someone
Maybe I'm just overly sappy, but I find it insanely beautiful. I've listened to it at least 20 times in the past two days (I know that's not too much, but you've got to have variety.)
Anyway, I'm so off to bed. I have training in the morning (on my day off at that!)
P.S. I'm still getting to that one post from before. It wasn't a time-important post, so it can be posted anytime. Goodnight everyone!


1 Comments:
You mean the CD was out today, and you haven't picked it up yet!!!!!?? what's wrong with you?
Post a Comment
<< Home