My Life As I Know It
Ever wonder what insanely creative people do with their spare time? Yeah...so do I. This blog is dedicated to my thoughts on life and...ummm...anything else that comes to mind! So sit back, relax and enjoy the ramblings of Kyla!
Ever wonder what insanely creative people do with their spare time? Yeah...so do I. This blog is dedicated to my thoughts on life and...ummm...anything else that comes to mind! So sit back, relax and enjoy the ramblings of Kyla!
3 Comments:
I've done this thing twice now. The first time I was Jar Jar Binks (shudder), but the second time I was Han Solo.
Really? I don't see you as either. I went through trying to get certain people based on personalities, and I know what questions you have to answer to get Solo, and I can't see it as you...
I also got Qui-gon
If he wants to be Han Solo, just let him be Han Solo...everyone knows that Han is the bloody coolest character of THEM ALL!
Friggin' Yoda...what good is Yoda?
Post a Comment
<< Home