Sunday, March 27, 2005

What Does That Say About Nintendo?

I was reading this article the other day about a pet store owner in Indiana who sees the image of Satan on the shell of a turtle. While that may be weird, here is something even weirder: this particular turtle was the only animal to survive a store fire in October. For those who don't want to read the article, here is the picture.

Well, I found this quite interesting, so I showed it to Lindsay, and we agreed on one thing. That turtle may look like Satan, but c'mon, who really knows what Satan looks like? If it looks like anyone/thing, it looks like Bowser...you know, the bad guy from all the stupid Mario games on Nintendo.

I guess this is what Lindsay and I get for dating guys that are, how do I put this nicely?...WAY TOO INTO VIDEO GAMES!

I wonder if this is a sign that Nintendo is from the devil? I guess we'll only know when we all go to heaven and see that God so plays Playstation.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE MARIO GAMES AREN'T STUPID!!!

And God is more likely to play computer games, as Microsoft is completely and utterly evil so he won't play xbox, and PS controller design sucks. So there :P

Too into video games... pfff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home