Random Ranting!
Well I'm back on my feet, and to be honest, I wish I were still sick in bed. Every day something new gets thrown at me (with regards to school) that I am completely unprepared for and wish would go away. I have a whole heck of a lot of work to get done, and I have no clue when all this is going to magically happen.
There are also some people in my section who make it infuriating to go to class everyday. Here are a few (anonymous) notes to them:
To the one who answers all the questions wrong: Have you noticed yet that nothing you say is right, and that the teachers can't even begin to locate a correct idea in your mangled sentences? Do everyone a favour: write down what you think, read it a few times and then burn it. No one really cares anymore.
To the one who doesn't shut up: I don't care how much money you have for your production or what you plan to do after school. I don't care what you know about film or what you've done in the past. I don't like hearing your voice.
To the one who does not fully contribute: Listen, I don't want to judge, because I can tell something is going on in your head, but I don't know what the heck it is. The problem is the fact that you stand there and DO NOTHING while everyone else runs around like crazy people trying to get stuff done. Maybe you're shy, or maybe you're confused...I think maybe you should speak up a bit and offer to do something so you don't fail out of the course.
Ok...I feel better after venting a bit. Since I'm only 18 I don't have the opportunity to go to the bar and complain with everyone else from my class after each class is over, so I have to use this as a way to take out my frustrations in a productive way. That and my throat is still sore so it would hurt to scream.
Later days!
P.S. Congrats to my cousin Jesse who was accepted into the law program at U of A. You're going to be an awesome lawyer one day!
(It just amuses me that after all these years of looking up to you as being someone really OLD ( ;) ) I will graduate from my post-secondary program before you.)
1 Comments:
I want all of Kyla's blog readers to know the truth: I will graduate in April with my Bacchelor of Commerce degree and then go BACK to school for three more years so as to complete law school. So I will in fact finish my first degree before she does and then CHOOSE to go back, so I can make the fat cash. =)
Also, I love the comment about "write down what you think, read it a few times and then burn it. No one really cares anymore." I am SURE that that guy, or his brother, is in one of my classes too. It makes me want to hit him in the chest repeatedly with a knifey stick...
Well, I'm out. TTYL
~Jesse
Post a Comment
<< Home