Requiem For A Theme
Thanks to my "fountain of totally useless trivia" I now know the answer to something that has been bothering me for at least 5 (years now.)
What the heck is this song?
Well ladies and gentlemen, as you can see it is from Requiem For A Dream. The only thing is, I've never seen Requiem For A Dream. The only time I've ever heard this song is in movie re-cuts where the editor is trying to be dramatic (succeeding, but evidentially being totally cliche along the way.)
So now I know. If I die tonight, my life is complete.


1 Comments:
Doing all the things on my list will enrich my life. This piece of knowledge has been a hole in my heart for many years. That hole is now filled. Now when I do the things on my list, my life can be truly enriched, my full heart absorbing all it's wonder...
or something like that...
Post a Comment
<< Home