Sunday, October 08, 2006

Dedicated To: My Love For Cookie

This one is for you. You know why. We're gonna bring down the house this Christmas, aren't we?


P.S. I know referencing you in posts makes you feel special, so hopefully this makes your day!

UPDATE: I found the video for the song. Have you seen it yet, Cook? It doesn't live up to how good the song it. Visually, quite nice, but really has nothing to do with what the song is about. At least, that's how I felt.

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

ROFL

I love it! It's such a good song!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

That video is kind of weird, but obviously a good song. lol.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

ya, I've seen it. Would have been fun to shot, but the song is better than the vid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home