A Short Recap
I wasn't excited about yesterday. Not at all. Nope, not me.
Yes, the fact that I was ready with shoes on at 4:00 and my ride wasn't picking me up until 8:30 is complete and indisputable proof that I was not excited about seeing Star Wars last night.
What a night...it's all a bit of a blur (as I worked myself into a tizzy.) I was bouncing around in line, which, I assure you, is no easy feat in three inch stilletos, but I managed.
The movie itself...I don't even want to talk about it...I just want to bask in all it's amazing glory. I agree with the majority of the critics that say that George Lucas made up for the first two prequels with this movie. There are moments in it that are simply breathtaking (not to mention slightly chilling.)
It was sorta funny. Lindsay (AKA My Cookie) and I had gone to see The Interpreter last Friday at the theatre, and we sat in seats that had a bar in front of them so we could put our legs up. So when they let us in for Star Wars we ran quickly to the theatre, found our friends, and claimed our seats. After some shuffling to make sure that people were sitting by whomever they wanted to, Lindsay and I realized we were in the exact same theatre in the exact same seats as we had been before. It was good for a laugh.
Right now I feel like I'm floating...I'll give more details about the movie and stuff when I manage to come back down.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home