Thursday, February 22, 2007

Aloha!

As I sit in a Hawaiian condo, looking out to the palm trees, lush green grass, and the beautiful ocean, I decided to update my blog. I mean, SOMEONE has to point out how tough my life is.

Here are a couple pictures of our (thus far) amazing trip to paradise. More will (obviously) be posted when I return to the cold Canadian north. Ugh.

This picture was taking during lunch of our bike trip down the volcano. The creature that Dad is holding is called a Jackson. When they told me that, I was humming Johnny Cash for the rest of the day.

The condo we are staying at is called the "Maui Sunset." Can you figure out why?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm, that looks like a Chameleon to me.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i hope you are having a blast

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jackson = species of Chameleon, that and veiled chameleons are the type found on hawaii. they are also not native, but introduced by settlers

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Jocelyn said...

oh, that is gorgeous! I'm so jealouss.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

YAY you sang Jackson!!! COUNTRY!!! lol and yes I'm jealous, though don't sound so sad about coming back to Canada.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home