Friday, September 29, 2006

When I Get Bored...

...crazy things happen.

So I decided to change my hair. It's less permanent than getting another tattoo, and mom won't kill me for this.

Most people seem to like it. My sister said it was pretty, and my coworkers think I'm hot...no...sorry...hawt. A few said it made me look more my age, which is cool.

I've only had one negative comment...apparently someone thinks it makes me look older...a LOT older...like I'm 40. I'm cool with that, though. I love it enough to not care.

UPDATE: In response to people thinking I look too "forlorn" or "sad" in the other photograph, I've added one of me smiling to prove that a) yes, I do smile and b) I don't resemble anyone's mom (P.S. Thanks for retracting the 40-year-old comment, Bryan.)



3 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, let me clarify. I didn't mean that the haircut made you look older. I meant that the picture you decided to use made you look older. With your old haircut, it wouldn't have made a difference, but with the new one, it made you look like someone's mother. Sorry if I offended you, but I stand by what I said. I don't really like it. But like I said, what I think doesn't matter, it's what you think.

 
At 4:22 AM, Blogger Kyla said...

You don't need to justify yourself. I'm not angry and I love it enough to make up for how much you don't like it times ten. I just thought it was a funny comment and needed something to post along with the pic.

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

oh Bryan put his foot in his mouth.... lol
It's cute Ky, very pixish (sp?)
I like!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home