Personally?
I'm sure you're all tired of me shirking my blogging duties by posting clever movie/music clips and call them posts. I know I haven't really posted anything related to my personal life lately, but my personal life has been so devoid of personal time, I don't have the energy to sort it out and put it down here for your enjoyment (not that I don't value your enjoyment, but you know what I mean.)
Anyway, this is gonna be as personal as it gets. A friend of mine told me about a website called Radio.Blog.Club where you can search for and blog songs. Without further ado, here is my theme for the next, oh, forever.
Oh, and I'm not sure if anyone cares, but I am directing a commercial (for festival use) on the weekend. It is for Budweiser beer...and yes, it has girls in bikinis in it. And no, I'm not lying.
That's all for now! Get some sleep!
1 Comments:
Damn... I want to be a bikini girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home