Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Stay Tuned...

I have never gotten more comments on my blog than when I started writing about drinking and job integrity and morals. I guess when you throw emotionally charged ideas and topics into discussion, you get emotionally charged answers and responses.

I have gotten a lot of comments on my last post, some from friends in New Brunswick, some from friends in Ontario (including two who were around in residence during the party.) I have written to them personally to clear up some of the issues (so don't go commenting against them...yet) and I am going to sit down and write another blog in the next few days clarifying some of the points I made, and making sure everything is clear.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is, please don't be mad at me. The nasty thing about the internet is that tone can be misinterpreted and taken the wrong way. I didn't mean to be judgemental or degrading to any particular person or group of people. I was strictly speaking from a personal standpoint.

Also, because of the original anonymous commenters, I have made my blog mostly private, so only bloggers can comment.

Stay tuned for more rebuttals, and save your comments for then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home