Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Star Wars? Thursday?

Ok...I swore that I wouldn't do this and that I was going to refrain from any postings of this nature...

UNFORTUNATELY, we all know that I am just as fluent in the geek language as all the boys I hang out with, so it was just a matter of time before I went crazy and did this. Therefore, *clears throat*...

To celebrate the fact that Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith, I am going to post every single Star Wars link I have in my collection, either stuff I have found myself, or stuff I have randomly stolen from other peoples blogs in the past weeks. Enjoy...

  • Ok...first of all we need to pay tribute to the home page.

  • Now we have a lovely livejournal entry dedicated to the worst of the worst when it comes to people dressing up at conventions. I love what it is titled.

  • Here is a Star Wars Family Tree for those who forget who is who in the galactic zoo (or people like me who don't know if they're gonna have a chance to watch the first two again before Thursday...I've got the trilogy down no prob...no worries about that!)

  • In case you were wondering, this is how a lightsaber works.

  • A list of the lamest Star Wars characters ever. Let me tell you the creators of this one should be glad they didn't put my Han Solo on here or they would have a war on their hands.

  • You musical people will love checking this out...a Star Wars musical and a Star Wars one-man-show.

  • Here is what I have wanted for years (my birthday is coming up...hint hint)

  • I actually haven't looked at this yet...the picture just made me giggle.

  • Here are some pretty rockin' photos from Vanity Fair.

  • Best. Pepsi. Commercial...Ever.

  • I don't totally know how to describe this one, but it kept me amused for far longer than it should have.

  • The obligatory Lego stuff.

  • Whee! Pretty screenshots!
Ok that appears to be it for now...but if I find any other links on any of the blogs I frequent or whatnot, I will post them. But nothing after Thursday, I SWEAR! (I know, I shouldn't lie to myself!)

P.S. I got a job! *mini-yay and a smiley face*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home