Friday, November 12, 2004

Film Equipment

I have a crapload of film equipment sitting in my room.

I now know for sure why I'm going to be a director:

SO I CAN GET OTHER PEOPLE TO CARRY MY STUFF!

Man this crap is heavy! I have a lighting kit that I could fit into comfortably, a camera, a tripod, and of course a slate. My favourite piece of equipment from the whole thing is...the slate.

Isn't the slate awesome? Don't I look awesome with the slate? Don't I look awesome?

So yeah, it is the lightest and coolest of all film equipment I get to use.

What a boring Friday night! I hate it when everyone goes home and has good lives outside of school...I don't have that option. I live at school! Oh well...that's the way life is I guess.

We're on a group diet on my floor. I don't like dieting, and when I see the word all I see is the word DIE!!!!! Slightly ominous if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm going to try to find something productive to do with my time. Check ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home