Your Head A Splode
This video made my mind implode. No lie.
Really, if you get the chance, take the time to watch the entire thing. It starts off cool, and then you'll think you've figured out his tricks, but you haven't. Sorry to disappoint you, but you haven't. I could add that you're just not that smart, but that would be mean.
In other news, I want the weather to make up it's mind. One minute snow, the next torrential downpour, the next bright and sunny. I have lived in Canada long enough to know how to live happily in all three conditions...I just can't deal with all three happening in the same day. Let's choose a weather pattern and stick with it for longer than 30 seconds, OK? Because really, the fact I've had to up my typical two outfit changes per day to three or four is starting to do unhappy things to my patience for doing laundry...
UPDATE: As an afterthought, I decided to tell you all about my nocturnalness. Not a word? It is now!
Basically, I can't call it insomnia, because I DO sleep, and when I sleep, I sleep like I've never slept before. However, I usually don't get that sleep until 3, maybe 4 (though it has hit 5) in the morning. It's not that my mind is wandering or anything...I'm just not tired. Lying there with my eyes open seems pointless, so I do work until 3, maybe 4 (though it has hit 5) in the morning.
Here comes the nocturnal part. When I do have classes, they start at 9, which means I have to get up at 8 to get there on time. 3 or 4 hours of sleep never cuts it, so when I'm done classes, and if I have no other obligations, I sleep in the afternoon. I am a power napper, let me tell you. I don't do those measly 30-minute naps. Nope, I'm a 3, maybe 4 (though it has hit 5) hour napper. And when I nap this long, even if my nap starts at 11:00 in the morning, I can't sleep at night. As so begins the cycle.
Here's hoping that the Christmas holiday puts me back to normal, because I am tired of falling asleep mere minutes before the sun starts to rise.
3 Comments:
Parisian french is so difficult to understand, it was doubly mind-exploding for me, I caught a little bit of what he said at the beginning, about 3/4 of what he said at the end but that's some complex french.
when i went to paris it was a million times EASIER to understand them than the weird french we get in quebec, and i am not a good french speaker. Quebec french is actually an older form of parisian french, and still has all the old complicated rules, its just not what you are used to. anyways. Kyla welcome to what i did all through high school, minus the nap part. Its called just learning to subsist on 3 or 4 hours of sleep. sleep on the weekends. now i know it doesn't work for everyone but you gotta stop sleeping for 5 hours in the afternoon, set an alarm or something, and by the way. (A power nap (sometimes called a catnap) is a short nap, usually 15-30 minutes) 5 hours is falling asleep :P
I love to nap kyla...today alone i had a 2 hour nap instead of studying. Maybe I should have studied. But hopefully your christmas break will help you get back to your regular sleeping schedule.
Post a Comment
<< Home