My Christmas Wish...
Dear Santa,
I only have one request this year (well, it's a two-parter, but sometimes things end up that way.)
Santa, all I want for Christmas is a better metabolism.
I know a lot of people probably don't ask for this, so it might be hard to procure, but if you can manage it, I'd like one. I'd like to enjoy a piece of cheesecake every now and then without have to work out for two weeks to remove it from my thighs.
So if you can manage that for me, I would be forever grateful.
Here is the second part of that request:
If you have trouble finding a brand new metabolism for me, please take Jennifer Garner's and give it to me. I want her to stop her complaining and know what it is really like to be a disaster.
Thanks Santa! See you on Christmas Eve!
Love,
Kyla
P.S. Please make sure my parents know that you are covering this request for me and that this request in no way negates them from buying me lots and lots of lovely presents.
4 Comments:
Now you know, Santa might have a little difficulty with this request...but it's a good request, I'm surprised I didn't think of it! Anyway, it's nice to know Jennifer Garner is as human as the rest of us. Worried about what type of shape she's in. Even if you are a size 8 or a size 20, we always want to look better. I think it's a woman's philosophy or something.
ROFL! I think that might be the best request EVER!
personally, I would like a pony.
Dear Santa,
Please bring cookie a pony as well!
Love,
Kyla
Do you think we are the only cookies? Dear God, what if mixes it up, and some kid over in Africa gets a friggin pony. My Pony damnit! Aww Santa, I don't ask for much, only chocolate, snow, music, world peace, and that friggin Pony that better be hand delivered!
I'm in Canada Santa... read the map
Post a Comment
<< Home