Sunday, October 17, 2004

My Dorm Room

This is a special section for all those who are wondering what I live in every day while I am here at college.
*Please note, these will continue to be the conditions under which I live for the next three years of my schooling.

You should all feel honoured - I actually tidied my room for this very occasion. Enjoy!

This is what you see first when you open the door to my dorm room. Yes, I know it isn't very large, but it's mine!

This is the section where my desk is, on the opposite side of my bed.



This is the desk, from a different angle.



This is my bed, complete with Dustin Diamond picture, Family Guy Poster and surround sound set-up. Amazing, isn't it?

This picture is for Lindsay. She knows why.

This is the corner where I drop stuff. It doesn't matter what it is - towels, shampoo bottles, homework, my purse...that is where it gets dropped. Oh, and that's my gel kit in the corner.

This final picture should give you a good idea as to how small my room is.

I hope you enjoyed the tour through my lovely dorm room in lovely Toronto! Come back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home