Monday, February 20, 2006

Movie Compatibility Test

Jocelyn sent me this earlier today and I think it's pretty cool. If you click this link you can test your movie compatibilty with mine, and invite other friends of yours to compare their movies tastes with yours. It's pretty cool, and since, as far as I'm concerned, movies are one of the best conversation starters, it'll give us something to talk about (not that I don't already talk about movies non-stop...I'm just making a point.)

Cheers!

P.S. As a general warning, you do have to register with some basic information, so the first screen you see will be the registration one. After that it's not so bad, and you can literally create a huge movie database of what you want to see, what you like, and what you despise. Pretty cool, if you ask me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home