Saturday, October 16, 2004

Just A Quick Question...

So I was filling out my profile, and going through all the questions and the very last entry box was a random question; basically something completely out of the blue that has no meaning to anyone in everyday life. So I'm answering this question and putting alot of thought into it, and when I am finished I press the infamous "save profile" button. To my surprise, there is an error with my answer! It is much too long!

So the stupid answer to the stupid question can only be 150 characters long!!!!!

Great! Where, can you tell me, does it say that? This is incredibly IMPORTANT, especially when you are working really hard to fill out your answer! Therefore, so everyone can see what my answer was to the stupid question, I've decided to post it in this blog entry. Enjoy!

Random Question:
Whoops! Your tongue is now a magnet. Whatever will you use for silverware?

I don't understand why we have silverwear made out of metal anyway. I mean, wouldn't it save alot of time (when it came to doing dishes) if the silver wear were edible, just the food we are eating? I mean, you sit down to your lovely steak dinner, with mashed potatoes and steamed carrots, eat up every bite, and then chomp down on your chocolate mint dinnerwear as a dessert. I think that would make life a whole lot easier. Therefore, I would not care if my tongue were a magnet. It would just make things more interesting if I were kissing a guy with a tongue ring.
The End.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home