Saturday, October 16, 2004

I Feel Like Getting "LOST"

Ok, I don't know how many of you are insanely obsessed with ABC's new television show LOST, but I know I sure am.

I mean, this show is AMAZING!!!!!

The neat thing is that it isn't one of those cliche "We-went-down-in-a-plane-and-now-have-to-survive-on-this-stupid-island" shows.
It is written so that you don't really know anything about any of the characters, and only find little tidbits about their life before the crash each episode.
It is also really cool to see how they interact with each other, and how they are not only working hard to survive the island, but are working hard to survive to survive each other.
Right now, there is a 'monster' on the island, and only one of the survivors has seen it face to face, but won't reveal what it is (the only other person who has seen it is now dead.) The camp has been attacked by wild (CGI) boars, as well as a polar bear (a polar bear on a tropical island?!?!?)
There are 3 episodes I am looking forward to:

3) the one where we find out what/who exactly the 'monster' is

2) the one where the pregnant girl has her baby (hey! I just noticed that the pregnant girl isn't in the picture)

1) the one focused on Dominic Monaghan's character, Charlie (man, if I knew hobbits were so darn sexy, I would have watched Lord of the Rings!)

Thus far we have learned about Kate, the convict, and Locke, the miraculously cured cripple. Next Wednesday, we learn about Jack, the doctor and unspoken leader of the island. We know bits and pieces about each character, but only tiny chunks, and it is so neat every week to finally place the pieces together and be blown away by the incredible story.

If you haven't seen it yet you MUST watch it!!!!!
That is, of course, only a suggestion...

LOST on ABC (Wednesday at 8:00)

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger babydufus said...

heh... the pregnant one not in the pic???? maybe she's not pregnant yet.. heh. btw.. the bloody stump link was... vf.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

c un super cite love .... pics !!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home