Brand New Start
I think it would be fun to keep a web log because...
Hmmm...sounds like a really pathetic opening statement to a really bad essay. Anyway, there are actually a few good reasons why I have decided to start this web log (or blog as many prefer to call it.)
1) I suddenly realized how darn cool I am, and realized that everyone definitely be interested in hearing what I have to say, checking out the websites I think are rad, and of course, learning more about the interesting and complex life that I lead.
*now that I got that over with, let's go to the real reasons I started this blog
1) I guess there are a few people back home who actually want to know what I do with my time while I am at film school here in lovely, lovely Toronto.
2) Some of the above mentioned people would like for me to communicate better about my many adventures and exploits, and because I can't e-mail everyone individually, this seems like a good way to keep everyone informed about the good times here at college.
3) I have come across some very funny, very random websites that I want everyone to see, but don't want to waste my time randomly e-mailing people with URL's, not to mention pissing them off to no extent. See, if I just paste the link on this blog, then you have the option of going to the site, and there will be no awkward silence when I approach you about "whether or not you checked out the rad site I e-mailed you about."
So I hope you check this site regularly. I am going to try really, REALLY hard to keep my entries regular and cool. So I hope you comment on my ideas and opinions, and keep me updated about your ever-changing and funky lives.
Love ya!
Kyla
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home